TLSO Thoracic Full Back Brace for Kyphosis, Osteoporosis & Spine Fractures – Straighten, Stabilize or Immobilize your Spine, Great for Healing after Surgery – M
- Provides support and stabilization to the injured back and spine
- Fully adjustable padded shoulder straps with a soft plush liner for maximum comfort
- Features a patented pulley system that allows for customizable compression
- Helps to treat conditions such as compression fractures of the thoracic spine, kyphosis, mechanical back pain, osteoporosis, pre- and post-surgery care, spinal stenosis, and postural alignment
- Measure the circumference around your waist at the narrowest part of your torso. Size M fits 35"-40"
The Cyberspine TLSO-X4 provides motion control while offering abdominal compression. It allows the patient to easily adjust the amount of compression, helping to reduce load bearing stress being put on the spine.This back brace is ideal for treating and managing pain stemming from osteoporosis, compression fractures, spinal stenosis, kyphosis, mechanical back pain, general back pain and strain, and pre- and post-surgery care. It also doubles as a back brace as well, and assists in providing abdominal compression. The fit of this kyphosis treatment brace can be easily adjusted without the use of tools thanks to Velcro closures and quick adjustment straps at the shoulder straps and sternal pads. Another great feature of this brace is the patented mechanical advantage pulley system that allows one to easily adjust the degree of compression the brace provides. The four segments of the rigid plastic shell are ergonomically designed to restrict motion on the upper half of your torso. Overlapping plastic lateral panels provide lateral stabilization, strength, and control on the back side of this Cyberspine brace. They have been designed to overlap to eliminate pinching when tightening the brace for optimal abdominal compression. This thoracic postural kyphosis brace is composed of a soft plush removable liner and has added pads for the over the shoulder straps. The brace slips on from the top down (like a t-shirt) and then is attached at the side. The sternum notch attaches in front of you from the neck stabilizer to the abdominal binder section of the brace. The bar is full adjustable to allow a tight fit and varying heights for your torso. The padded strips and adjustable compression make this an optimal brace for a multitude of surgery rehabilitation practices.To determine what size you need, measure the circumference around your waist at the narrowest part of your torso. Available in sizes S-3XL.
- Product Dimensions: 4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- ASIN: B006JT36SO
- Item model number: CSTL-NB-3
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews